This Blog is for all Alfred Durtschi's posterity.
To keep them posted on up coming events.
Family Reunion
Friday night and Saturday
Hansen's homestead on
State Line Road
Grandpa Durtschi's old Farm
To keep them posted on up coming events.
Family Reunion
July 3rd & 4th 2009
Friday night and Saturday
Hansen's homestead on
State Line Road
Grandpa Durtschi's old Farm
PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING
I think that it would be great to have a
Family Picture taken with as many of us as possible
Some activities that are in the works are
- Swimming
- Playing in the Big Barn
- Farm Croquet
- Hot dog Roast with smores and anything else that sounds good
- Volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Parade
Just click on Comments below
3 comments:
The site looks great Mom! I think this will be a wonderful way to keep everyone updated on the reunion.
I agree, Thanks Annette it looks great. Can't wait till we all can get together again.
Mariyn
I'm bummed because I don't think I can come. I didn't know we were having the reunion this year, I'll put it on my calendar for 2 years from now (let me know if we decided to have it annually). And yes, Annette, the site looks great!
Peggy
Post a Comment